Float glass is a sheet of glass made by floating molten glass on a bed of molten metal, typically tin, although lead and various low melting point alloys were used in the past. This method gives the sheet uniform thickness and very flat surfaces. Modern windows are made from float glass. Most float glass is soda-lime glass, but relatively minor quantities of specialty borosilicate and flat panel display glass are also produced using the float glass process.
STEIRON Clear Float glass is entirely distortion-free because of its precise surface flatness providing excellent through-vision images. It is fire-polished, exuding a far- more sparkling and brilliant lustre. We produce in the thickness range of 3mm to 19mm
- Thickness: 3,4,5,6,8,10,12,15,19 (both for clear and tinted
- Colors: Clear
- Sizes: 1830*1220, 2134*1524,2140*1650, 2440*1830, 3300*2134,3300*2140, 3300*2250,3660*2140, 3660*2250
Tinted Float Glas
Tinted glass is a heat-absorbing transparent glass of various hues to suit your aesthetic needs. Absorbing 30 - 50% of the solar radiation heat transmitted through the glass, it lessens cooling load and induces energy savings.
- Colors: Ford Blue, Ocean Blue, Dark Blue, French Green, Dark Green, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Pink, Euro Bronze and Dark Bronz
- Sizes: (Clear and tinted) 1830*1220, 2134*1524, 2140*1650, 2440*1830, 3300*2140, 3300*2250, 3660*2140, 3660*2250 3300*2134 ,
STEIRON Reflective Glass is a high performance reflective, solar control float glass. It is made by the applying transparent metal oxidation film on clear or tinted float glass, which will lead to various colors and high thermal performance of the reflective glass. The whole process is completed in the bath of the flat glass production process by C.V.D technology. The coating bonds tightly and can with stand different heat treatment like bending, tempering and heat strengthening
- Solar comfort: Reflects a large proportion of the solar radiation, thereby restricting the heat gain inside the building.
- Superior visual comfort: Reflects away the light quantum of daylight so as to limit glare, while allowing adequate amount of natural light.
- Superior durability: High wear and superior scratch resistance as it is "hard coated
- Thickness (mm): 4, 5, 6, 8, 10
- Sizes (mm): 2134*1524, 2140*1650, 3050*2134, 3210*2140, 3300*2140, 3660*2140, 3660*2250
- Colors: Bronze, Dark Green, Light Green, Dark Blue, Ford Blue, Ocean Blue, Dark Grey, Euro Grey, Silver, Pink
STEIRON Patterened Glass are made to design and fascilitate an attractive physique for interiors. Made for the finest architects and interior designer
- Design driven l Enhances glass appreciation Modern Emphasis for outdoor and inner design Heat Blocking
- Thickness (mm): 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6
- Sizes (mm): 1830*1220, 2440*1830, 2134*1524, 2000*1650
- Colors: Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey, Amber
- Pattern: Mistlite, Flora, Nashiji, Moru, Karatachi, Bamboo, Rainbow, Chinchilla, Kasumi, May Flower, Moran, Cathedral, Diamond, Crystal, Flame, Galaxy, Rainbow, Quart
STEIRON have Glass Blocks produced and exported from Indonesia factory.
Glass Blocks advantages:
Beauty and Versality - produce the delicate beauty and aesthetic.
Durability and Cost Effectiveness - scratch resistance and maintenance free. Energy Conservation - eliminate energy wasting and repel all weather elements. Visibility Light - available natural light in both indoor and outdoor Interiors could be artistically defined by our Glass Blocks.
Yet, through the optical weightlessness of this material they form no visual boundaries, making the spaces look open, light and flowing.... and in harmony with the colors of light
- Thickness (mm): 3,4,5,6,6.38,8,10,12,15,1
- Sizes (mm): 2440*1830, 3300*2134, 3300*2140, 3300*2250, 3660*2140, 3660*2250
- Colors: Clear
Double Glazing are double or triple glass window panes separated by an air or other gas filled space to reduce heat transfer across a part of the building envelope. Glass in windows is used to provide light and allow a view from either side to the other side. Insulated Glass Units (IGUs) are manufactured with glass in range of thickness from 3 mm to 10 mm or more in special applications. Laminated or tempered glass may also be used as part of the construction. Most units are manufactured with the same thickness of glass used on both panes but special applications such as acoustic attenuation or security may require wide ranges of thicknesses to be incorporated in the same unit
- THICKNESS, SIZE AND STYLE VARIES as per client reques
Beveled glass can be obtained as clusters which are
arranged to create a specific design. These can vary
from simple three or four piece designs, often used
in top lights (commonly known as transoms) of windows
and conservatories, to more complex combinations
of many pieces, suitable for larger panels such
as doors and side screens.
For more information on this service, please get in touch with one of our professional Engineers.
Tempered Glass / Toughened Glass
STEIRON tempered/ toughened glass differs from normal glass in the way it is made. The process strengthens the glass and changes the way in which it breaks. The resulting properties make the glass safer upon breaking, and therefore ideal for car windows or any glass object that needs to break in a safe manner. Glass can be tempered in different ways, and to varying strengths. It's important for anyone working with the material to know the difference.
Solar Panel Glass
STEIRON solar glass is the combination of solar and glass technologies. Glass windows coated with a low-emittance (low-E) coating block radiant heat transfer. This lowers the amount of heat that passes through a window. Depending on energy needs, different types of low-E coatings allow for high, moderate, or low solar gains. Solar glass is often used to lower energy costs.
STEIRON mirrors are generally made of silver, aluminium, gold or chrome.
For our simple mirrored glass, a fully reflective metal coating is applied and
then sealed with a protective layer. To produce "one-way" mirrors, a much
thinner metal coating is used, with no additional sealing or otherwise opaque
STEIRON mirrored glass is gaining a more prominent place in architecture, for important functional reasons as well as for the aesthetic effect.
Aluminum Glass Mirror
Low aluminum glass mirror
Safety Glass Mirror
Silkscreen Printed Glass Mirror
Silver Glass mirror
- Types: Customer sizes and designs acceptable Packed in seaworthy wooden crates, suitable for long-distance sea transportation Safety / Vinyl backing available
- Thickness (mm): 1.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Sizes (mm): 1830*1220, 1650*2200, 1830*2440, 2134*3300, 2250*3300, 2440*3300, 2440*3660
Ultra Clear Float Glass
STEIRON Ultra clear glass is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content in the glass produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in of other glasses.
- Thickness (mm): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Excellent clarity / High level of light transmittance / Maximum Natural light
- Size (mm): 1830*1220, 2440*1830, 2134*1524, 2140*1650, 3300*2140, 3300*2134, 3210*2134, 3660*2250
- Color : Varies as per design
STEIRON Laminated Glasses are designed to optimize
safety in glass. Meets ENERGY Star pproval
guidelines for all climatic regions of the US. Provide
three times more protection against solar heat gain.
Protects interior spaces by reflecting the vast majority
of the sun's fade causing rays.
Holds together when shattered l Blocks 99% of UV radiation l With high sound insulation rating